Level 1: Accredited Practitioner Workshop (One Day)
You will spend a whole day examining the background of the Extended DISC Model and human behaviour. We will review the strengths and weaknesses of the four main Extended Disc behavioural types. You will gain an understanding of how people are motivated; approach tasks and goals; experience stress; and are likely to communicate at work. This full day course will also explain how to debrief the Extended DISC Profiles and the diamond, and identify significant ‘emotions’ seen in graphs though the 10 special cases. You will also come to understand about why Extended DISC profiling is so often applied in the business environment and to all types of industries and organisations. From not for profit to Fortune 500 companies, this tool is exceptionally useful. In sales, marketing, recruitment, coaching and management roles there is no limit to the assistance that this profiling can offer.
Benefits to you and your organisation:
- An internationally recognised qualification in the worlds most advanced psychometric system.
- Free psychometric test.
- Free User Guide Manual - complete with simple instructions to navigate the FinxS Online Platform, case studies and much more.
- Access to our VIP Area.
- Excellent phone and email customer service with speedy response times to help you get the most out of FinxS and Extended Disc.
- Value added tool.
Cost of 1 Day program $1,595 + GST
We recommend completing 10 reports including giving feedback prior to commencing with the Level 2 workshop.
Level 2: Accredited Practitioner Workshop (Two Days)
We look at strengths and weaknesses, causes of stress, motivators, communication challenges, approaches to others etc. and how these relate to both our performance success and satisfaction. Extended DISC theory helps us understand how our Behavioural Style Profiles (‘Natural’ and ‘Adjusted’) are created, graphed and mapped on the Extended DISC and Flexibility Diamonds.
Learn about unique team roles and the dynamics of communication at an interpersonal and organisational level. Practice recognising and analysing behavioural shifts, with reliable data and easy-to-read psychometric reports.
At the conclusion of the course you will have a comprehensive understanding of Behavioural Styles. You will have all you need to 'debrief' a Behavioural Analysis Report confidently, use data to help delve into how individuals see themselves and their world, and to offer crucial insights into behaviour that enable people to improve their job performance and satisfaction.
Cost of 2 Day program $2,995 + GST
Benefits to you and your organisation:
- Ability to produce your own reports promptly and efficiently - with no administration, at a fraction of the cost of engaging an externally accredited practitioner
- Access to Accredited Practitioner website with all supporting materials and resources
- Online questionnaire takes only 10 minutes to complete, with a pdf report emailed to you within minutes
Who Should Attend Extended DISC® Training Workshops:
- HR Managers
- OD & Learning and Development managers and consultants
- Consultants and Coaches
- Anyone that manages, recruits or trains people
- Anyone who is interested in human behaviour
Extended DISC® is:
- Simple to use and easy to understand
- Applicable to a variety of situations - recruitment and selection, personal, team & organisational development, coaching, leadership development, customer service training
- Independently assessed in a wide range of languages
- A sophisticated system available at a highly competitive price
- Powerful, with reports that recognise 160 different behavioural styles
- Able to determine emotions communicated by a candidate at the time of completion of the questionnaire and determine whether he/she is working outside their comfort zone
- Essential in assuring a good job fit
- Able to give you complete control of the process and make a business decision that is cost effective to suit your needs
- Confidence in the knowledge that you are obtaining a world class product at the best price
HR Advice Online are accredited Master Trainers of Extended DISC®. If you would like to become accredited, contact us on 1300 720 004 or [email protected] for further information.