For easy to follow advice, think of our small business HR Packages as your personal HR team, without the overheads!
- Require regular HR support but don't need or can't afford to hire an experienced HR employee?
- Need assistance at key moments such as writing employee contracts or deciding whether to terminate a staff member?
- Feel confused and vulnerable when trying to keep on top of your legal HR requirements as an employer?
Our small business HR consulting packages are suited to meet the needs of businesses who wish to remain HR compliant and become a best practice employer.
We offer 3 subscription levels to suit your business needs. All of the packages include 3 elements:
- Templates, documents, how to guides available through the Resources tab on our website.
- HR Advice Hotline – direct advice from our team via phone or email
- Updates – when the legislation changes what this means for you and your business and what you need to do
Our Custom service complements our Platinum and VIP services by providing an experienced member of our HR consulting team on-site at your business to provide you with HR support.
As the name suggests, Custom is customised to your business needs, with current clients having a person on-site ranging from 2-3 days per week to 1 day per month. The solution is totally flexible based on your business requirements.
In addition to having an HR consultant on site, regular project meetings are held with the Directors of HR Advice Online, the HR consultant and the business owner to review progress and provide additional support.
Contact us to arrange a meeting with you to discuss your business requirements.